Not sure where to start?
We are an experienced residential building company specialising in custom built new homes and complex renovations. Locally owned and operated
Learn 10 ways of reducing the long-term costs of your home when undergoing a New Build or Renovation.
Why Choose Sarich Design & Build For Your Next Build
6 REASONS WHY
The 284 Point Checklist
For Your Peace Of Mind
We’ve got your back when it comes to protecting your biggest investment, your home.
We are partners with New Zealand Certified Builders Association, to bring you Halo – the most comprehensive 10 year residential building guarantee on the market. It’s a unique, independent building cover that’s only available to people who build or renovate with an NZCB approved builder.
Rest assured that in the unlikely event something happens to your builder or NZCB itself during your building project, you won’t be out of pocket. Plus, if you sell your property within 10 years, the guarantee automatically passes over to the new owner.
See What Others Are Saying
Don't just take our word for it
At Sarich Design and Build Ltd we take great pride in our Workmanship and delivery the best service possible. We do everything in our power to ensure that your project is ready on time and we do everything to ensure that you’re completely happy with it
Having an older style weatherboard home, we were looking for a builder who could complete some renovations to one of our bathrooms and kitchen/dining room area in a seamless manner which flowed with the rest of the house. Sarich Design and Build were recommended to us. We found Bevan and his team extremely professional and very easy to deal with. Nothing was too big a problem and the end result exceeded our expectations. We will definitely contact Sarich Design and Build again for our next project.
Steve and Kerry Asplin / Otumoetai, Tauranga
Fiona and Richard / Mt Maunganui
Gary and Klyta Inman / Oropi, Tauranga
Tony Jones / Triple J Developments, Tauranga
Vicki Dennehy / Mount Maunagnui
Book your free Design to Build consultation with Bevan today to get started on your dream home.
We will discuss:
- The timing of your project – when to start and how long it will take.
- What Council consents you will need, how to apply, and how the process works.
- What costs to expect and what type of contract you would prefer for your project.
- Project management for your job and further information on the who, what, when, where and why so you are comfortable with the journey.
- The nitty gritty of the materials, claddings, fittings and fixtures, paint, interior designers – the choices can be overwhelming so we will provide you with advice suited to your project.